Under Dash work on A-102

Hi All,

 A while back I was asking about a brake light problem... well, I've managed
to trace the problem to wiring under the dash.   Somewhere under there a
couple of wires that are suppose to meet are not.    Wiring back to the
lights is good.. pressure switch is good.. etc.... I know its under the dash
somewhere.. so have to test a few more wires up under there...

To the question... Anyone ever take the dash off something similiar to a '58
A-102?  Is it worth it?

It's damn hard to get to anything under the dash and make sense of it.  It
seems the wires are running all over the place, and they are all green!... .
not to mention its just plain tough to get my gangly hands up in there around
the duct work and steering column and everthing else.. and get a voltage
meter up there... I think most of you can probably relate.

Any suggestions?

-Jeffrey :-)
'58 A-102, Grandpa's Farm Truck (got the cattle gates too!)