Re: valve float, rpm limitations

>Tom Mandera wrote:
>

>> Would someone describe what happens during "valve float".. some quick
>> calcs shows I had my '72 Scout II w/ 304 around 4800 or 4900rpm before
>> -Tom

Thanks for the great description Eric, but I was actually looking for an
answer to "How do I tell if my valve's are floating" .. what
seat-of-the-pants occurrance tells me that my valves are floating.. complete
lack of power, (or most power) due to the combustion process flushing right
out the valves as it happens, or.. ?

How do I tell my valves are floating..

Thanks,

-Tom