quotations

Scouters,

Does anyone else get the feeling that Jefferson, Pitt and other notable
names from the time of our country's independence might not be completely
at home with the Sierra Club, and your average social whiner?  Or am I
hallucinating??

These folks seemed ready to take responsibility for their own actions.
They were betting there very lives in this country.

We seem to have lost the drive.  We've had too easy.

Steve

Steven A. Stegmann
     _/_/_/    _/      _/_/_/ "No free man shall ever be debarred the use
   _/    _/   _/_/   _/    _/  of arms.  The strongest reason for the
   _/        _/ _/   _/        people to retain the right to keep and bear
    _/_/    _/  _/    _/_/     arms is, as a last resort, to protect
       _/  _/_/_//       _/    themselves against tyranny in government"
 _/_/_/  _/     _/ _/_/_/         Thomas Jefferson, June 1776