Re: Skyjacker vs trailmaster et all

>what I've found out..
>When shopping for my springs I found that the Skyjacker Softride springs
>are
>made of the best material, it's designed stronger than any other brand
>and the ride is better than the stock springs or the trailmaster or rough
>country ones

	This is interesting! I called a local shop to get prices and info
today and in the conversation with the sales guy he mentioned that he
thought the Trailmaster were the better option because he had seen more
of a sagging problem with the Skyjacker springs.  Hmmmm, this is making it
harder ( and to think I got started on this because my bushings were
looking a bit worn). Basically I just want to get the best value as well
as durability (as I'm sure everyone else is)

	I was quoted a couple prices from the shop so I'll pass them on:

Desert Rat Offroad Center - Tucson, Az

Trailmaster 4" kit for Scout II/Traveller

Springs only: $489.99
W/ TM shocks: $629.95 (Not bad-shocks are similar to Rancho 5000)
W/ RS9000   : $729.95

Anyone else have comments, Oppinions?

TGIF, Cheers!

Mark A. Pepe			mpepe@domain.elided		Tucson,Az