Photo's on the Web

It seems that a good set of photos on the web would help when we are trying
to explain things on the Digest.

I am willing to donate my time and create some web pages to this end.

Here's an example. Someone wants to know what a gold box look like? So I
have a web page with a picture of a gold box.

Or there are a bunch of different types of roll cages out there. So, I have
a web page that shows as many examples as we can get. It shows what they
look like installed so people can decide which they like best.

I don't know if this project would get out of hand or not but I'd really
like to give it a try. Since I only have the one truck (for now) I would
need to rely on photo donations from other truck owners. I have access to a
scanner (at work) to scan photos so that wouldn't be a problem.

Let me know what you think.

Scott Machalk
smachalk@domain.elided
1979 Scout II 345 727