Smog Pump Check Valves

IH all,
While driving to work this morning, My Scout sprang an exhaust leak. The
Smog Pump check Valve has rusted off the manifold tubing. I'm not sure that
I am calling it by its correct name, just using the Autozone parts persons
name for it. Of course, they don't have a listing for it. I seem to
remember someone posting an alternative part to replace the stock IH part.
Has anyone else run into this problem? How did you fix it?
Thanks in advance,
Yank