Re: IH Parts

Hi Gang
I did a post several months ago about a junk yard here in WV that had over
20 scouts and other IH's that they crushed due to lack of part sales.
I have noticed quite a lot of IH's sitting aroud this area.  ( Western MD,
West Virginia, ans Southwest Pennsylvania) I see about 10 on the road every
day here in Morgantown (not including mine) This is the place for parts on
the East coast.  One of my favorite places is Bates Salvage (located in
Markleysburg PA) He has several IH Pickups ( I Just bought a 1210 cab from
him) and several scouts. He also crushed several due to lack of room.  I
think we should all list Junkyards that have IH Parts and buy from them to
encourage them to keep and not crush IH's
If they don't ship maybe a list member nearby could do it.  I really hate
watching IH's getting crushed.

Regards
Will