Re: Springs..

>Here are some thoughts on lift kits.  First of all, for the money you might
>as well go for the 4 inch kit. It really isn't that expensive and it really
>makes a difference in appearance.   Depending on your application,  either
>go with the Skyjacker system or the Trailmaster ones.  Skyjacker makes the
>most pliable springs, which give a superior ride compared to stock.
>Combined with a good set of shocks (like those 5 way adjustables)  you're
>in for some pleasurable driving, not to mention excellent travel.  If you
>want the strongest setup, though, the Trailmaster ones are stiffer and hold
>up better when towing and stuff.

Not to say your wrong.. Everyone seems to like different springs.. But here
what I've found out..
When shopping for my springs I found that the Skyjacker Softride springs are
made of the best material, it's designed stronger than any other brand and
the ride is better than the stock springs or the trailmaster or rough
country ones... Skyjacker is a family run buisness that really care about
there products... They are also very very religious.. (not that that
matters)...
Also... buy the Extended Stainless Steel Brake Lines... You'll be happy you
did..
All in all The 4" springs and the 3" body lift... the Scout Stands tall and
Proud... and rides good too...

Jeff Bade
1980 Scout ][, 304 ,727, D300, SS][ Converted