Transmissions and alternators-Thanks

Akahai - kindness
Lokahi - unity
Olu'olu - honesty
Ha'aha'a - humility
Ahonui - patient perseverance
Thanks to all who answered about my inquiry about my tranny starting in
reverse.  I figured out the problem.  I was having problems with the
ignition and could not solve them so I installed a starter button which
essentially bypasses the neutral safety switch and goes directly to the
starter, and obviously as long enough juice is going directly to the
starter it will attempt to turn over the engine and perhaps even succeed.
Oh well live and learn
Aloha
Charlie