Date: Thu, 8 Jan 1998 20:06:44 EST
From: A4xNUT <A4xNUT@domain.elided>
To: tsm1@domain.elided
Subject: Re: Durabak

Tom,

As far as the photos go, I will try to mail them this weekend.
I also did the interior of  the toyota in black and it looks sweet.  I never
thought about filtering the grit out, but thats a good idea, just make more
coats on the rails.  As far as price goes, I may have been wrong.  I also have
no idea what a spray gun would cost, but it probably ain't cheap.
When I prepped the tub on the jeep, we just sanded it with 80 grit paper real
good, stuck bolts in the bolt holes, rubbed it down with xylene, and rolled on
the durabak.
Just make sure to remove the bolts before it dries or they will be very
difficult to remove. Hope this helps, any more questions or ideas just e-mail
me.

Brian Sneed