Re: Shop Manuals and Postings

Here's an addition to that....
I put the "important info" i.e. Torque tables, torque sequence diagrams,
maintence schedules, lube point diagrams (so I don't forget one), firing
order, timing, ignition wire routing pictures, ect stuff you look up
frequently in one 3-ring binder. Each page I put in those see through
plastic holders and seal them shut with tape. It sure saves on running back
from the garage, washing up with Goop, drying the hands, cracking open the
"good book"(hhheheh), and running back to the garage.
I *HATE* greasy pages.

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA

--
And for you automated email spammers out there,
here's the email addresses of the current board of

Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@domain.elided
Commissioner James Quello: jquello@domain.elided
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness@domain.elided
Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rchong@domain.elided

And let's help you send some spam to the USPS, too:
customer@domain.elided