oops, sorry about the triple posting!

Hey everybody, sorry for the wasted bandwith.  Our external email shut down
here at work on Friday, and I posted essentially the same message three
times before I figured that out.  Unfortunately, when they got the server
back up, the entire queue went out.

Again, sorry for cluttering mailboxes.

And JohnL, thanks for the detailed response.  In case anyone's interested,
the tranny seems to be doing fine.  I'll drain all the ATF as soon as the
snow is off the ground, or take it to QLube, or something.  For now,
though, it doesn't seem like the type F is a problem, and replacing the
leaky hoses seems to have done the trick.

rob