RE. Dash Lights

Hey Ed,

On which is correct: Both.
Normally off -then blinks when selected is IHC.
On -then blinks (maybe sorta weak) is expected IF the bulb-and-socket is
faulty.
 -My T'all does this when it gets MAJOR wet; like today!

Fix: Pull the bulb that stays on, you may find water in with it.
     I usually clean off the bulb, reshape the solder contacts, dry out
the socket (squirting it full of rubbing alchohol and blow it out) then
promise to re-goop the wheel-well (tubing inlet to housing) with Black
Jack. That tubing is exposed to the elements and usually cracks, fills
with water and drains into the light housing.

....my suspicions...

Art
'67 T'all     -------
             |OLD SUV|