Re: Scout 80 - temperature gauge help

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998 07:08:25 -0800, John.Townley@domain.elided (John Townley)
wrote:

>Mounted it to the firewall
>behind the dash, hooked up all of the wires to the guages,
>and it DID work. I now know how much fuel I have in the
>tanks, and also what my operating temperature *range* is...

Congratulations!  It's a great feeling to breath new life to those tired
old gauges... ain't it?  Especially for less than $11.00!

>I thank you sir for your entry and your response to my
>problem...

You're most welcome.

Regards,

John

jlandry@domain.elided             |
Conservative Libertarian        |  Scout(R) the America others pass by
Life Member of the NRA          | in the Scout Traveler escape-machine.
WA Arms Collectors              |
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.   | 1976 Scout Traveler, V345A, 727, 3.54
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/ |