!950 L120

I am new to the list and may get blackballed for this but what the
hey!!!
Scouts, Scouts, Scouts!!!  Does anyone out there own an IH built before
1960?  I am in the process of restoring a 1950 L-120 and am having
trouble finding parts/info.  Any information or leads would be greatly
appreciated. (:
Tom
1950 L-120 needing Chrome parts, front bumper, glass and a
weatherstriping kit!
P.S. I wish I had a Scout. Maye when I finish school, my wife says I
have to many projects already!