Renamed Nazi Yuppies

After the latest "Community Cleanup" (designed to make the Island more
attractive as a retirement paradise) a few of us hard headed parents
circulated a flyer.
We asked all residents, in an effort to keep property taxes down and keep
it affordable for families, to leave at least one major appliance in the
front yard and display at least one nonfunctional automobile (or 2 boats).
I even offered short term loans of my parts and project binders (Gosh I'm
wealthy if I have extra IH's, aren't I? I give thanks before bed every
night...).
But it had little effect: almost everyone thought it was a joke.

Andy Gladish
Guemes Is, WA
61 "Scout"
69 1200 4x4   Homely is as Homely does...

PS. The strange thing is, when I make a joke they think I'm serious...