Flat-tow worked!

Thanks to everyone who responded to my flat-towing question a couple of
weeks ago.  The Scout made it ~1800 miles without incident and followed
that U-haul flawlessly even through some fairly tight maneuvering.

So, now that I've survived the move....  Anyone on the list from
Pittsburgh (my new home) ?  I'm just wondering about PA registration
issues, local four-wheeling spots, etc.  Feel free to respond directly
if you don't want to clutter up the list with local info.

Thanks-
Clay