Re: ihc-digest V5 #103

>Q3. I considering adding a MSD igniton module and wonder whether I willl see
>noticible benefits. Can anyone who has done this let me know what I should
>expect to see in tangible benefits?
>
>Thanks, Ross Walsmith
Ross,
Many ihc owners on this digest have MSD ignition modules and I've never
heard anyone say they thought it was a waste of money or that they wished
they hadn't bothered.
John

John Hofstetter
Life Member, National Rifle Association
Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"