Re- Head Cleaning (Clarification)

I see I left a couple of words out of a paragraph, which make
my post confusin.  To Clarify (new words in CAPS):

The only problem I see for you is that you probably don't
have a valve spring compressor to remove the valves, and
you probably don't have an air compressor.  You don't want the
valve seats or valves to rust.  A VALVE SPRING compressor is something
like $20 at your local Sears.  If you take the valves out,
you can get by without the AIR compressor by drying the seats
off and spraying something like WD-40 down the valve guides and
on the seats to displace the moisture.  Maybe even blow it
dry with a hair dryer.  Be sure to number the valves (punch holes
in a cardboard box, mark with a felt marker) so you can put them
back in exactly the same holes they came from.

I'D ALSO ADD, DON'T USE OVEN CLEANER ON ALUMINUM
BRASS, OR RUBBER PARTS.

Allan W.