Who?

   Hi Guys,
        I've been reading a couple funny stories about how not everyone
seems to have the knack for driving an International,  Hell even starting
one for that matter! Anyway I own a '69 IH 1200D pick-up 4wd, 4 speed granny
gear. My brother owns a [ car :)] '90 Z71 Ch**y 4x4 , 300hp 350, 6 inches of
lift, etc. He thinks that truck is so tough and all. You should be there
when he tries to drive the long throw 4 speed in my IH!!! I ALMOST feel
sorry for him!
 p.s.  It used to be my dads truck 20 years ago until I found it and bought
it back. So one day my dad & I go looking for a radio for it, the I tell the
dumb kid what I'm lookin' for. So he asks "What kind of truck is it?" I say
"An International". He says (and I quote) "Who makes that?"
F*#$*&G DORK!!!                                        C-YA Andrew
lynx@domain.elided