gas tanks-800

I hate to say this, as upon finding this vehicle I have continually
sworn to go back and buy it and restore it myself, but if you need two
tanks that are going to cost around $125 apiece, I know where you can
find a whole '70 or '71 Scout for $350.00-looked complete to me, but is
not running.  Under the hood the only thing I could tell was that it was
missing the carb, and the owner said that he had had it, sold it and a
couple of kids that bought it drove it for about six months or something
when it broke down and they brought it back and left it in his
yard/personal junkyard.  I don't know it's tank set-up, but it was very
solid (desert car)and crawling under it it looked intact.  It's in the
SoCal desert hidden in this guys yard/storage space/salvage yard, but if
you're interested, e-mail me and I'll see if I can find his phone
number.
Good Luck!
Michael