Truck production numbers

I received this question from someone that found my website:
"How many four door International trucks were built in 1972?"

I wish I knew (see sig).  The FAQ says something like "Coming Soon"
if I remember right.  Are these numbers out there anyplace?  I
know the FAQ has the scout numbers, but there are no truck/
travelall numbers.  Maybe they are in a book?
Maybe Howard P. or Scott S. have seen them?

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup
72 1310 Travelette