44 front diff swivel hubs...

G'day people,JED here.

I've got a problem with the steering arm on my ASW120 4X4.
Someone decided that it would be easier to weld the steering arm to the
top swivel pin to the swivel hub than to do the bolts up!
I did have lots of @%*# getting it apart with an angle grinder and FBH.
I think I can re-use the parts(mainly because they're rare as rocking
horse poop)by drilling out and tapping to a bigger size.(bolts came out,
but nothing moved!)

I'd like to know if anyone has heard of this being a problem?My local
guru has a few parts in the same state.

Happy new year all,JED.