Pressure switches and such

>harborfreight.com might be another place to look.. I don't think I saw
>any pressure switches on their site though.. Did see lots of air tools.
>
>Re: Durabak
>
>Do they recommend NOT re-using the spray gun?  Did I hear that somewhere?
>(or was that POR?)  I recall someone mentioning buying every air spray
>gun they could get at a yardsale..
>
>- -Tom Mandera, Helena MT

Northern Hydraulics has all kind of pressure switches and such. Only
problem with Northern is when you start getting their catalogs, they never
quit. Oh another problem is watch the prices. A lot of their stuff that
looks in their catalog as if it's on sale, really isn't competitively
priced. A friend bought a Ramsey winch on sale from them, and found that he
could have gotten that same cheap winch cheaper from any ad in any 4 wheel
magazine. Really enjoyed learning what I didn't know about winches in posts
last week, by the way. Thanks and happy holidays.
John

John Hofstetter a.k.a. Ol'Saline, who's been a lot of places none of us is
allowed to go anymore and that's a real tragedy, and who to quote the
senator from Texas, "has more guns than he needs but not as many as he
wants"
79 Scout Terra with 8000 lb. Warn Winch, Detroit Locker in rear and limited
slip in front, 4" Trailmaster lift kit, Holley Electronic Fuel Injection,
Mallory Unilite Distributor                                  MSD ignition
"It's a legend", but it's too darn long and too darn wide sometimes to go
where I ask it to go.

National Rifle Association Life Member   California Rifle and Pistol
Association
Blue Ribbon Coalition                    Friends of Death Valley
Sierra Macintosh Users Group             MacTwain Macintosh Users Group
Association of California School Administrators  Life Member