	Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 19:51:34 -0500
	From: Dirtball@domain.elided (Paul Brakefield)
	Subject: More opinions needed

	My brother in law, who is a VERY good mechanic (professional),
suggested
	not long after I bought my 72 Scout II that I go get some of the
Gunk
	Engine Flush (I think that's the name, but you guys know what
I'm talking
	about) and run it through the engine to clean out the old grime
and stuff.

	I don't really mean to mistrust him, but over the years I've
heard some bad
	to go with the good, things like causing seals to leak and
causing new
	clogs as the loosened crud flows to new places.

	I'm just looking for some of those "I tried it" opinions-

	Paul Brakefield
	"Dirtball"