I've got heat!!!

Thanks for all the advice and tips from everyone....Previous owner had
installed a on/off valve in the middle of one of the heater hoses....I
guess his core leaked and He didn't want any coolant to get to it at
all...Dunno....But, it was off...opened it up and Presto....HEAT!!!

Also, recent talk about exhaust systems and pricing.  Just had the job
done last week, new 2 1/2" pipes with Flow Pro Mufflers, ran me 210.95
including tax for Uncle Sam....It sounds alot better and now I don't get
that funny feeling driving down the road...(exhaust fumes from multiple
leaks in old system, finding their way into the cab from multiple rust
holes in floor)....

Thats' It...HAPPY HOLIDAYS To EVERYONE!!!

JB
79 Scout