website, Ads, Durabak Bedliner, parts sources

I found the following on the Truckworld web site.
http://www.truckworld.com

Location not listed
1980 Int'l Scout II Turbo Diesel 185K MI. 60K since engine OH.
One owner. Runs good. Never driven in salt. Only 2 dents in body.
GREAT machine for easy restoration project. CNTRL4U@domain.elided

Illinois
3 Int. Scouts, all for parts, two have had body-off resto's, two have
fiberglass quarters, two have engines. Make offer. (815) 239-1199.

Oregon
'67 3/4-ton Crew Cab International. 4-speed V8, power steering.,power
brakes, new engine, new carb, new tires & wheels. Must see to
appreciate! $7995--obo. (541) 942-3321 (has online photo)

Also, they hav an advertiser that is distributing
Durabak roll-on bedliner.  They claim there was an article on it
in the Sep 97 Peterson's (have not seen it).  They claim you
can roll it on, and it looks like it has a textured surface like
Rhino or Line-x.  The lava liner I have seen (Owen Minor's)
was pretty smooth, and I want something thick to apply to
the cab floor to deaden sound and waterproof it.  See
http://www.truckworld.com/cote-l/index.html
for soem details.  Anyone tried it?  I sent a request for pricing.

Lastly, if you folow Truckworld's 'Golden Oldies' link, there is the
'old truck source guide', which actually has a Scout/IH section.
direct link to the guide:
http://www.truckworld.com/Golden-Oldies/Parts-Guide/1gof1a.html
(actually, you have to go to the bottom, then click on 'part 2')

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup