THE BEAST RUNNITH!!! *was freaking Travelall*

Well all, I decided to go and put in the points while I was waiting for
the carb rebuild kit to come (should be here shortly) and after a lot of
care was taken to getting the gap right and time correct I started it up
and it ran very well :)  I am very pleased.  In fact after I built up some
confidance I even blew the doors off of a Waggoneer :)

When I went to timeing I took the vaccum advance off and I did plug it and
it still ran (I was happy :)  there is no hessitation or anything and that
little mini drag of the big bodys (my Travelall vs the Waggoneer) felt
like it woke up a few cylinders or something in there - it just let out
with a throundrous roar and has bene running like that (with a roar, like
confindance or something, a real throaty BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM soudn do it

I do need to reset the idle cause this work on the points changed it (or
rather requires that it be re-adjusted :)

But I wanted to thank everyone for thier help and advice, the Travelall is
running better than it ever has and I think everyones advice attributed to
it :)  The tune-upm the checking the carb, the adjustments.

Today was a good day though :)  got the Travelall running early, took it
for a good test drive, then drove it to a rodeo, won me a buckle, drove
home :)  good day indeed :)

Thanks all :)
Luke