American Express

Okay, I asked this once, but it was at the end of a long, boring entry, so
maybe noone noticed it.  Does anyone know of a place from which I can order
IH parts using my American Express card.  I'm one of those people that is
terrible about having money, but great about paying off my bills.  I can't
scrape together $400.00 most of the time, but can always pay off $1000.00
or so when the bill comes in.  If anyone knows of a vendor that takes AMEX,
please let me know.  I promise that this is the last time that I will post
this question.
Also, thanks for all of the incoming advice on starting mechanic's
references.  As soon as I pay off my next American Express bill, I'm going
book shopping.

J. M. Shaw, II

'68 T'all
'73 Scout II