Jacks and spares

>I keep one of those large black with gray topped Rubbermaid bins in the
>back with a complete tool set (to perform all common IH maintenance
tasks),
>scissor jack, lug wrench, 1 gallon gas can, 1 gallon water, tow strap,
>jumper cables, air hose, gloves, paper towels, hand cleaner (great after
>scrounging through junk yards), flares, etc. etc.

Ah yes, John, thanks for reminding me. Since temporarily retiring the '68
T-all from commute duty a few weeks back, I've been needing to transfer the
spares kit to the B pickup. Trouble is, in the T-all it occupied 2 of the
mentioned bins. All your stuff plus a bunch of wood blocks, coveralls(VERY
handy), timing light/dwell meter, points/plugs/cap/rotor/cond.,spare fuel
pump, tire plug kit, belts, hoses/hose splice kit, enough oil & tranny
fluid for complete changes(no, I don't carry the couple of gallons of 90w
it would take to do both D44's and a NP-202;)),and one of those 6gal R-maid
water jugs for a total loss cooling emergency. Guess I better consolidate,
'cause just 1 of those bins is gonna fill the passenger floor space in the
p/u. Hmmm, maybe I can rig a cup holder on top....only place I can put my
coffee now is wedged under the seat, not real handy. Dang, what's next...a
radio? Go on...

Jim