A couple of items

Just a couple of brain pickers.  Over my two week Christmas break (teacher,
not student) I'm going to rebuild my brake cylinders, put on four new
drums, and replace all shoes.  While I have the backs off I thought I might
as well replace the bearings and seals in the rear axles.  I've read about
different axle/seal combos used and wanted to know if there is a definitive
set that I should be getting for my 72.  Or, do I just go to
Autozone/Advance/NAPA (most likely) and say I need everything for a 72.
When I get everything apart, am I likely to find that what I bought was
different (other than human error) than what I have?  I refer specifically
to some of you who have found different kinds of seals and tapered vs
roller bearings.  Can they be swapped one for the other, and if so which
style would be best?

The other thing, Giddum Up has front drums for $50.  Good price?  I think
so, but wanted opinions.  Can anyone second the use of Ford drums on the
rear, as Albert Evitts informs?  This is the first I've heard of this, but
others may have.  If so, what a deal!!

Merry Christmas to all-

Paul Brakefield
"Dirtball"