Re: Legos?

Hey Joel.  I did have Legos, but I am not going to be an engineer.  Even
though I am at a school known for its engineering school, I am in the
school of Ag, studying Landscape Horticulture and Design.  Purdue is
pretty much my hometown, so that is why I am here.  Although, I am only a
freshman, so I guess I *could* be an egineer someday, though I don't
forsee it happening.  So I guess your theory doesn't hold up too well,
huh?  Sorry for blasting it away.  Although, my mom works in the Ag
engineering dept, and I have a friend who is going to be an Ag engineer,
so I guess even I am not totally immune.:)  Anyway, sorry about the
bandwidth, but I didn't think Joel's theory was very valid.

Dan Felix
1966 Scout 800 - "Sweet Machine"
1965 Scout 80 - parts