Tulare in April

>How about Tulare in California in April?  I'm planning on going to
>both and hope to talk Rick Wild into doing so also.
>
>Merry Christmas,
>
>John

Thanks, John, for the chance to beat the drum for Tulare again ;). I'm
hoping for a couple of caravans, one from the NW and one from the general
vicinity of CO(hint, hint). Maybe we can get someone to donate some nice
prizes for most miles travelled and the like. You'll never have a better
chance to check the RTI of your rig in a low altitude, low humidity
climate...

Jim