Re: Please type something in the "subject" field

This is my ONLY beef about this great IH list.  I like to skim the contents of
each Digest so that I don't have to read the whole thing.  So, I would
appreciate it if posters could type in a subject (such as "Electric Cooling
Fans"), rather than just hitting "reply" on your mail software (which places
"ihc-digest V5 #71" or other nonsense in the subject field).

Below is the contents from digest #74.  About one-third of the entries required
that I actually scroll down and read them.

Contents:

	RE: Re: ElectricCoolingFan?
	Re: more info on my travelall :)
	Screw on Fan Clutch