Re: alternator and gold box question

Thanks again as always

I know for sure it is a points distributer, ACCEL to be exact. I've only
had the traveler about a month and unfortunately I didn't pay as much
attention to the newer scout stuff on the digest since I had an 800 at the
time. I was slightly confused since the 800 had the regulator on the
firewall and I somehow got it into my head that the gold box was the same
thing. Thanks for clearing that up.

Fuel Guage> Regarding the wire being switched I'm pretty sure. All the
others coming to the connector match the diagram except #36. and it shows
no sign of being switched without using  the proper tool.
 The Guage pegs when plugged in as if it wasn't grounded. I'm going to
mess with it some more this weekend and see if I can't figure it out.

Mark A. Pepe			mpepe@domain.elided		Tucson,Az