Good mechanic

>1. Do you know a good Scout 80 mechanic - Los Angeles area?
>2. Do you know where I can get a Scout 80 overdrive repaired?
>
>I didn't know you could get an overdrive in a Scout 80, could this be
>stock, or is it something added by a previous owner?  And,
>can anyone answer his questions?
>
>Allan Weidenheimer
>72 1210 Pickup

Allan,
Max at mrosan@domain.elided recommended a good mechanic in the LA area 6
months or so ago. Ask him to repeat his recommendation.
John

John Hofstetter
Life Member, National Rifle Association
Member, California Rifle and Pistol Association
Member, Sierra Macintosh Users Group  Member, MacTwain Macintosh Users
Group
Charter Member, FRIENDS OF DEATH VALLEY   Member, Blue Ribbon Coalition
Life Member, Association of California School Administrators
Owner of 79 Scout Terra "It's a legend"