Re: smitty built bumper

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Steven K Young wrote:

> does smitty built have a url?  Ive seen some of the addonn smitty built
> bumper guard type front bumpers and I thin it would be a great
> enhancement for the ih VEHICLES.  sO,  does anyone out there have any
> information?

Steve,

Check out my webpages.. http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout

I have shots of my '77 Scout II with a Smittybilt Bumper Thumper add-on
grille guard.  $90 at Four Wheel Parts Wholesalers.

You might also get away with a bumper for a '67-77 Bronco.. seems most
places don't list the bumper for a Scout II, but I've heard it comes with
the Scout II mounting parts, too.  Best to confirm that.

Website?  I dunno..

Tom Mandera, Helena MT
'72 and '77 Scout II