Tie Rods

Well, I just got my Tie rods and lock set for Super Scout.  Thetie rod
ends are removable unlike my old tie rod assembly.  Anyway I ordered two
new ends and a used Rod, (I got one new end and 2 used ends on the used
rod)  one of these ends looks pretty good.

PROBLEM is that or is it???  that the new end looks like it can pivot a
few degrees more than the old end? is this a problem? or once locked
into place will it not matter???

I won't be able to call Super Scout till next Sat. tey are moving and I
have to work all week.  so I can't find out why I only got 1 new end.

anyone remember which digest # all the directions were in about
installing the lock sets.  I figured I'd get some sort of directions,
all I got was a clear plastic bag .

			Any help is useful to me!
			Edkraus@domain.elided