Leaks

IH All,
My 73 Scout II has the built in shower feature. The windshield frame is
rusted in both lower corners. When driving while it's raining, both
passenger and driver get a shower unless and empty cigarette pack, or
something else is stuffed into the corners. It also leaks in the top around
the screws for the luggage rack. All the windshield leaks were fixed with
silicone windshield sealer.
My 79 only had one very slow leak in the passenger side rear. I fixed it by
prying out all of the sealer in the top gutter, and re-sealing with 3-M
gutter sealer.
Later,
Yank