Re: ihc-digest V5 #62

	Good Afternoon,

	Thanks everyone for for the advice on the oil pressure and lifters. I
plan to change the lifters this weekend - I know I should change the cam too but
money and time constraints hold -this is my only vehicle.
	Tom M.  I also had a problem with the master cylinder leaking at the
gasket. I haven't tried looking for a gasket since discovering scout specialty
stores but it was murder trying to find the part (gasket) at NAPA. So what I
ended up doing, on a whim, was simply to clean both surfaces --gasket and master
cylinder-- neither of these surfaces "appeared" to be dirty but cleaning them
solved the problem. I cleaned the surfaces with a lint free rag and some carb
cleaner. Sorry for not changing header or posting original message but my E-mail
is a school account which won't allow me to do this reasonably.

							Best regards,
							Tom Kemp
							Fort Collins, CO
							1974 Scout II