No Subject

>>From: Jarrod Emery <jede@domain.elided>
>>Subject: 1957 120
>>G'day.I've just subscribed.  Does anyone here NOT have a Scout?  I'm half
way >>through restoring a 1957(?)ASW120(Australian delivery)

Hi Jarrod!  There is a smattering of pickup owners out here and alot of
travellers.  I've got a 1962 C100 PU, BD240 engine, 4 speed, 2WD.  It's my
daily driver so I'm trying to fix it up rather than restore it.  I just
received service manuals from Binder Books (www.binderbooks.com) and will
promptly launch into more projects.  I also bribed a friend into loaning me
her garage indefinitely ;-).  We would all like to see a photo of your
truck...is there any way you could post it on-line (not on the digest)?

Welcome to the ranks,
Steve Mallinson
Seattle, WA
62 C100 PU, no heat or defrost - yet.