Buyers Guide out of Print

Hello list members,

This is a message to let you know that the Illustrated Pickup & Scout
Buyers Guide is out of print. If you want one for a Xmas gift, you
should probably go out and find one. I also have heard the same for
the Scout Gold Portfolio, but haven't confirmed that.
I (Binder Books) am negotating doing a one time press run of the
Scout Buyers Guide which would then keep it back in print. This would
eventually make us the distributor of the book.
Also, I have heard rumors that there is a matchbox sized
International Travelall toy on the shelves of some stores this year.
When I find out who is carrying it, I'll let you know.
BTW, I found out about the Travelall toy from the Navistar legal
department. They are watching very closely (sp) the activities of
people who illegally use the trademarks.

Scott Satterlund
Binder Books
PO Box 230269
Tigard, Oregon 97281-0269
503.684.2024, Fax 503.684.3990
Operators Manuals/Parts Catalogs/Service Publications
Farm Tractor History Books
Specializing in International Harvester Products
http://www.binderbooks.com