POR n' stuff

OK, just to recap... I want to buy some POR-15, pull my body panels apart a
little and wash out the dirt, then HOSE them with POR-15 on the inside
(non-painted!) of the panels.. Paint Over Rust, right?  Finish and such is
obviously not an issue with the inner panels.  If there *is* rust inside,
POR will stop it, and not allow it to continue under the paint?

Also, what's the going rate for Durabak in the US?  I'm thinking of pulling
the panels to spray POR inside as well as I can, patching my
floor/fender/body mounts, then using Durabak on the tub.. I'll blow $100 or
so to have the insides of the fenders and the rocker panels Rhino Lined (no
paint chips on the rockers then.. not that I've painted the truck yet...)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'72 and '77 Scout IIs