Lift

I finally set my truck down on the wheels. and have some measurements
and questions. 4" Skyjacker softride and reverse shackle front (Jim
Weed) note the tower is 11" from top to bolt hole not bottom. This
measured 12'' from top of axle to bottom of frame-- new no settling. The
rear space was 6'' from top of axle to frame (heavy 5 leaf spring 18yrs
old), then with spring over in rear 12''. This makes the back 1.5"
higher than the front. I loaded the truck with 600lb and the back only
dropped 1/4". I think it should be set at level now assuming the front
will settle a 1/2" or 3/4". Also there is no way a front driveline will
work without twisting the front axle.

I guess what I am wondering is what are the measurements of other spring
overs and what springs did you use? Can a 74 rear spring (4 leaf) go in
a 79? If I don't use the 5 leaf spring will I get to much body roll? My
measurements show that the Triangle rear spring under on the back will
level it- what about this?

For those of you who helped with the break line thanks and this is what
I found:
Someone recommended for the rear flexible break line Bendix 77079. The
application is 1975-77 ford E350 van rear.
Napa		37193		$25
PepBoys	BH36753	$29.76
Checker	SP5308		$32.99
Car Quest	SP5308		$19.99
The 19.99 one fit like a glove with a thin teflon washer on top and
bottom of axle vent bolt.

Thanks, Mike