Date: Sun, 7 Dec 1997 17:45:49 -0500
From: Doug Rasmussen <76075.2276@domain.elided>
Subject: RE: Where do I get stuff Chromed???

>Where do I get stuff Chromed???<

Look in the yellow pages.  All big cities have plating shops
that can handle your job.

Steve,

    Where is the truck, can I look at it?

     -Joel Brodsky      Tucson, Arizona

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.

1974 Scout II, 373 gears (open), 258 cui 6 cil. (runs good) 1 bbl holley
Powder IH blue W/ blk stripe, OEM tire rack W/ spare , SS II grill, SS II Str.
<snip>
2400.00 obo...willing to work with ya....don't let it get away

Steve Tucker

JSTScoutn@domain.elided

Art,

        I'm pretty sure that the factory Aluminum parts are clear coated laquer,
or clear anodize of there is such a thing.  It seems like there is some kind of
coating on there now, and the black is just paint?  How much did they quote you
to anodize the grill?

     -Joel Brodsky