Travelall Bucket Seats

Two years ago I was talking with the owner of Anything Scout in East Palo Alto,
California (I was there to acquire some brake drums for my old 1210) and he
showed me a pair of bucket seats in a Travelall that he said were installed as
an option by a firm near the assembly plant (I hope that I have the details
of this
correct).  I do not know whether this option would be on the line setting
ticket.
I doubt that very many had this option installed.  The Travelall was from the
early seventies - probably 1973-1975.

- Allan

1973 Travelall 1110

> Date: Mon, 08 Dec 1997 08:33:29 -0800
> From: Oak Grove Institute <ogischool@domain.elided>
>Subject: Re: ihc-digest V5 #53

> Greetings all!  My question is this, I have 72 1210 Travelall.  I am
experiencing a
> leak above the vent/E-brake.  Is it the windshield gasket?  or the vent?
Thanks for
> the help.  Don Bowen, I am up here in Temecula.  If you'd like to take a
look at a
> similiar Travelall for comparison, email me.  I also know where there is a
pretty
> clean unit here in town.  I'll check on it's availability and get back to
you.  Did
> Travellalls ever come with bucket seats?  I really feel like I'm down in a
hole in
> the stock bench seat.  One last thing, Hello to Jim Allen...I've switched
from Land
> Rovers to International.  Good to see your name in the Digest.  Happy
Holidays!