Re: Tailgate panel, and radiator flush...

I really, really, REALLY, like the Prestone two part stuff that comes in a
cardboard can. The one part stuff sucks, and the two part stuff is getting
harder and harder to find. Most greasy autoparts stores carry it. Just make
SURE to flush the living daylights out of the system when you're done. Kinda
caustic. I also put waterpump lube in. I'm not sure if that stuff is worth a
damn, but I put it in for kicks. Anyone know for sure if pump lube is a
worthwhile addative? I figure after a douche from that nasty Prestone stuff,
it couldn't hurt.

Owen Minor
Tacoma,WA

--
And for you automated email spammers out there,
here's the email addresses of the current board of

Chairman Reed Hundt: rhundt@domain.elided
Commissioner James Quello: jquello@domain.elided
Commissioner Susan Ness: sness@domain.elided
Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rchong@domain.elided

And let's help you send some spam to the USPS, too:
customer@domain.elided