Tailgate panel, and radiator flush...

     Has anyone found a radiator flush, that they'd swear by?  I need to
     flush my T'all system and I want it done well.  Please let me know,
     since I need a thermostat and wanted to do both.

     About the Tailgate panel for the T'all.  Since I haven't heard
     anything, I'm planning on going with Aluminum diamondplate, if It's
     around $50 or so.  I think that $25 for the panel, and $25 for the
     Rhino would be the same effect, just that the Rhino would be
     quieter.

        Later,

     -Joel Brodsky

         '76 IHC Scout II 345/tf727
         '75 IHC Travelall 150 4wd 392/tf727
         '72 Chev Carryall 3dr 4wd 350/th350 sold, but not forgotten.