Re: ToughScout

On Mon, 8 Dec 1997 17:21:51 +0000 gehl@domain.elided writes:
>The Soviet BRDM2 Scout reconnaissance vehicle was a copy of the
>American White scout car with 8mm angled armour plate body.  I know
>the Navy galvanize plated some early scouts but does anyone know of
>an armour plate IH Scout? Mark

I know that some Scouts that were converted by some of the limousine
firms that do that sort of thing to Cadillacs, etc.  Generally it was all
under the surface so that you couldn't tell anything  had  been done from
the outside.  Usually they seemed to be destined for some prince in the
middle east.  I don't know of any military type conversions like the army
scout cars.

Howard Pletcher
Howteron Products Scout Parts