limited slips

On the subject of how much slip will a limited slip slip if a limited slip
will slip slip, last time I had my D60 PowrLok in the air there was no
turning one tire by hand nohow with the other tire on the ground. To the
best of my amateur knowledge it works great- no noise, just large traction.
 My favorite demonstration is to put one tire on gravel and the other on
pavement. It just moves on out and won't dig a hole.
Oh, and BTW, the trac lok is spring loaded and permanently engaged, while
the p-lok is "supposed" to only clutch up when you need it (gospel
according to the shop manual- I know, I'm a book thumper...).
The confusion comes from their similarities (both use clutches) but their
operation is very different.
Andy